- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 4 cups 98% fat-free vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- Line 4 x 1-cup capacity moulds or ramekins with plastic wrap. Roughly chop raspberries and cherries. Place into a large bowl with ice-cream and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into lined moulds and push down with back of a spoon to remove any air pockets. Smooth out tops so they are flat and even.\
- Freeze for 1 hour. When ready to serve, melt chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of gently boiling water. Turn out ice-creams onto serving plates and remove plastic wrap. Spoon melted chocolate over each and let it drizzle down sides (the chocolate will harden quickly). Serve immediately.
Freeze ice-cream mixture in a large plastic container. When serving, scoop into ice-cream cones and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Double the quantities and make an ice-cream cake: freeze ice-cream mixture in a cake tin. Turn out onto a plate and drizzle with chocolate.